Where these awards get their names?
Thank you Gennifer @ Ready, Set, Read! for tagging me! I love tags. As you all know, that's what I'm best at. I'm also not answering the questions because 1) I do what I want, 2) I have to give 11 facts and then answer 11 questions! People, that's just too much. Do you know how long a list that makes? *counts on fingers* *needs toes* *and elbows* I'd run out of appendages if this list was much longer, let's just put it that way.
1) So I'm trying to be chill and all, but did you know that Sherlock is finally coming out in two days?
But who am I kidding? TWO DAYS!
Do you know what it feels like?
Is it time for a Sherlock marathon, or is it time for a Sherlock marathon? Come on, now. Smile everyone! [And if you know where that quote's from, I'll give you a death frisbee.]
[This is probably my favorite gif ever.]
2) Apparently, there's a difference between "a while" and "awhile." But I've always found it overbearing and mildly convoluted.
So I've never bothered to remember the difference.
3) The first book that scared me when I was a kid was There's a Wocket in My Pocket by Dr. Suess. . . Come on, don't tell me that Bofa on the sofa didn't make you nervous. And I always flipped the page with the Vug under the rug very fast. [
In case he jumped out of the book to live under my rug. Oh, no. That wouldn't happen on my watch.]
4) I want a Coca-Cola T-shirt. . .
5) Me after being social: "I did it! I actually talked to people, and LIVED!"
I get absurdly proud of myself; it's pathetic.
6) I love this Switchfoot song.
Oh, and this one too.
7) I'm awful at make- up. Sometimes I think, "Why bother? I can't put it on right, so just skip it." And other days I think, "But if I want to get better at it, I guess, I need the practice. Just not at eight in the morning."
Sometimes I put make-up on after coming home. Which is strangely more fun and relaxing than doing so before leaving.
I could be nerdy and speculate why that is, but I'll spare you.
8) Sometimes I tell my self that one day I'll learn how to do my make-up with the perfect "smoke eye" [seriously, make-up trends have such odd names] But then I trade my make-up skills for the finer things in life like good books, good music, and good naps.
10) There's also a difference between the usage of "which" and "that." And do I bother to remember yet another highhanded, useless rule?
11) I might write this post titled If I Beta-Read for You. It would basically list most of the things I tell people when I beta-read. [
Who woulda thunk?] But I'm still wondering if this is a strange and possibly pretentious topic. I'm not trying to be pretentious. I just want to put out useful information. You know, instead of being great at tags
So if you're interested in such a post, let me and I'll make it happen.
I shall tag people. But of course, if you want to thieve the questions and tag, have at it.
Skye @ Ink Castles
Emily @ Ink Inc.
Carly @ Books and Etc.
Here's the questions for your choosing.
1) What is the first book that scared you when you were younger?
2) What is your favorite snack?
3) What quote is your go-to quote and why?
4) What is the more recent book that left you smiling at the end?
5) What were you obsessed with when you were a kid?
6) Do you like French fries?
7) What does your favorite shirt look like?
8) What is your favorite breakfast?
9) If you could live in any era, when would you choose and why?
10) If you were to cosplay a favorite character of yours, who would you choose?
11) What is your current favorite song?