2. Have you ever rewritten or editing one of your books before? If so, what do you do to prepare yourself? If not, what’s your plan?
3. What’s your final wordcount? Do you plan to lengthen or trim your book?
5. What’s your favourite bit of prose or line from this novel?
But on days like these. Especially in the noise and company of the crowd, she embraced it back. After all it was the only friend she had.
6. What aspect of your book needs the most work?
(Is it bad that I find many Pirates of the Caribbean gifs/quotes relative to writing?)
8. How are your characters? Well-rounded, or do they still need to be fleshed-out?
9. If you had to do it over again, what would you change about the whole process?
10. Did anything happen in your book that completely surprised you? Have any scenes or characters turned out differently to what you planned? Good or bad?
11. What was the theme and message? Do you think it came across? If not, is there anything you could do to bring it out more?
12. Do you like writing with a deadline (like NaNoWriMo) or do you prefer to write-as-it-comes?
13. Comparative title time! What published books, movies, or TV shows are like your book? (Ex: Inkheart meets X-Men, etc.)
14. How do you celebrate a finished novel?!
15. When people are done reading your book, what feeling do you want them to come away with?